I have published a political rant on my Facebook page.
So if you dare, go visit this link.
I will be back soon with more about noir mysteries and Samantha Cochran.
Thanks for the look and see today.
L.A. Preschel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dead: D.W.I. Driver Who's Indiscrete -- the full short story in one post.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s i...
-
Feminism is not new nor has it changed. We hope it grows stronger until women and men are judged by their talents, morals and abilities, no...
-
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s i...
-
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s i...
No comments:
Post a Comment